What On Paper?! What On Paper?!

It's ok

this is sid17 nicknamed DAN G, remember that, DAN G, m8, and I'm just gonna say that all those things I said about you being good at flash, I take them back. Joke. Kinda short tho, even tho mine could never be better :(

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious!!!

This movie rocks! The lyrics and the song are the best ever and well... It's a plain flash classic, I'll say no more.

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Bleh!

Very good game, reminds me Of Trauma Center: Under the Knife. I think that you should not go on this unless you want so, so, so, so much to be a doctor... bleh... But good game, anyway.

WebCam Face Painter WebCam Face Painter

It's ok.

Yes, great game, mainly the thing that got me to grab my PS2 EyeToy and use it as a webcam, but dont you think it would be easier if you could take a snapshot of the person you're painting, then paint them?

TonioMiguel responds:

If you can find me a good tutorial I would be happy to add it in. So far its the one option I want to add that I cannot get to work. The adobe one does not work.

Webcam Dance Party Webcam Dance Party

It's ok, but...

Yes, it's good but you definately have to add more music dude. On the other version, they've got stayin alive.

NS - Song 1 NS - Song 1

I WANTED BLUR!

WOO HOO!!

Well it's not blur :P

NS - Foretold (Complete) NS - Foretold (Complete)

meh

peh

Yeeeeeaaaaaah...

NS - Portal (Swobb style) NS - Portal (Swobb style)

Nice lyrics, but I can't help laughing

Okay, the song and lyrics are good, but I have to skip every chorus for fear of crying of laughter. Cool it, Sam. XD

netty-swobb responds:

Lol sam regrets it really bad now :P oh well. I can't really do cleans