Dark Cut Dark Cut

Bleh!

Very good game, reminds me Of Trauma Center: Under the Knife. I think that you should not go on this unless you want so, so, so, so much to be a doctor... bleh... But good game, anyway.

WebCam Face Painter WebCam Face Painter

It's ok.

Yes, great game, mainly the thing that got me to grab my PS2 EyeToy and use it as a webcam, but dont you think it would be easier if you could take a snapshot of the person you're painting, then paint them?

TonioMiguel responds:

If you can find me a good tutorial I would be happy to add it in. So far its the one option I want to add that I cannot get to work. The adobe one does not work.

Webcam Dance Party Webcam Dance Party

It's ok, but...

Yes, it's good but you definately have to add more music dude. On the other version, they've got stayin alive.

Rage! Rage!

Good game, improvement? I think so.

Okay, good game, lots to do, loads to buy, but still, this needs LOADS of improvement. Thie graphics arent that good, and the music is just recurring. There are 4 well done levels, but each of them too difficult. The first boos is a bit strange, since you use it on arcade too. I think a small improvement in both gameplay and sound.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Dude, this game rocks.

The title says it all. This is my all time favourite ng game. Nuff said. Although if someone could either PM me or write in the next review as to help unlocking cloud, one of my fave FF Characters.